24 Temmuz 2013 Çarşamba

How to get Your Ex Boyfriend Back: Use a Proper Way to Call or Text

The first step to understand how to get your ex boyfriend back and to achieve your goal is to have a strong willingness for it. When you ask that golden question which is “how to get my boyfriend back?” you take the initial step to achieve it. Because, it leads you to search for it, and as you search, many ways of success will appear. In this article, I will talk about the same issues with the previous article as I got many questions about this.

One of the most crucial phases of getting your ex boyfriend back is to know how will you approach  him when it is time to contact again. It is the point which you achieve it or fail.

Of course,  there are many ways to do it, and you can achieve by any of them. Just make sure not to make some critical mistakes which I will state in this article. On the other hand, it is always safer to follow a step by step guide, no matter if some ideas may seem weird to you.

Two Most Common Fallacies which Can Ruin Your Chance to Get Him Back When You Contact:

Calling or Leaving a Message for an Emergency:  Unfortunately, many girls suppose that they will get his attention and return your message. If there is assuredly not an emergency situation which absolutely requires you to call him, you can call. Otherwise, never try this just by aiming to get in touch with him. Believe me; you will not get what you want in the end.

Pleading: This is at least twice worse than emergency trick and it is terribly sad that many girls still ruin their chance by using this. An example to a pleading: “Brian, please call me. This is the 3th time I called you. I must talk with you”.

Now, let me tell you what kind of approach you need to use when you call him or leave a message:
This approach is based on two efficient influences in the human mind. The first influence is “curiosity” and the second one is “self interest”.

And the key, which will lead you to success is combining these two influences. When you achieve it, your strategy will work like a spell. I got many “thank you” emails from hundreds of readers so far. The trick worked for them and it will work for you, as well. So let’s say you send a text message to your ex:

"Hi Brian, I wanted to let you know that I appreciate what you did for me. Call me because I want to thank you in person."

As you can see, the example above aims to make him curious, and it is something about him. In this case, Brian will think about what he did for you. He will wonder what you appreciated. In addition, he will have warm feelings since this message is about something positive – not about a bad happening.

A crucial point for this trick is determining what he might do that would make you happy before sending your message. The reason can be a small thing, but must be logical.


Before leaving you here, I want to remind that you should play your part well till the end. If you want to be together with him, you must figure out how to get your ex boyfriend back absolutely. You should get the information and place it to your own character. If you want to achieve this, I strongly advise you to have an advanced plan which covers every phase of getting him back. You can get a free but quite effective course here: How to Get My Boyfriend Back. Finally, when you attended the course, do not hesitate to contact Sevgi as she gets really happy when she feels she is helpful for other girls in this issue.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder