4 Ağustos 2013 Pazar

How to Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back: Apologize in a Proper Way

While you are trying to figure out how to get your ex boyfriend back, you will learn that apologizing is necessary. However, if you do not apologize in a proper way, you will see negative effects instead of expected positive ones. Therefore apologizing in a proper way is crucial in getting your ex boyfriend back. Now, let's look at this terrible situation which arises from wrong type of apologizing:

-         Julia: I’m sorry that I got you in a hard situation there.

-         Tom: Saying you are sorry ain’t going to cut it…

(Julia seems pissed off)

-         “I said I WAS SORRY!”…”What else can I do?”

(And you know how the rest goes)

So, if Julia cannot apology effectively to get tardy, what is the meaning of apologizing? Is it because to get in a bigger argument and make things worse?

Here, you should think about the correct way of apologizing which would be effective:

Julia: You must be frustrated and angry with me.

Tom: Yes.

Julia: I understand. I felt extremely sorry there because it was vital for me… and let that get in the way of our relationship. I’m sorry for getting you down. I know it is not an excuse. I want you to know that I feel so terrible for getting you down…

(And they sit down and talk, instead of having an argument)

What is undoubtedly crucial too is that Julia never says he was WRONG for that situation. She says how he feels and that she is responsible for the rift in the relationship.

See the difference. The key is taking responsibility for the rift in the relationship.


In order to understand how to get your ex boyfriend back well, you should learn different elements of it and apply them correctly. Although it may seem hard to learn many new things, plus applying them in the correct way such as your voice tone, way of saying etc; you can handle all the things easily if you have a guide which shows you everything step by step. In this case, the possibility to make mistakes get minimize. You can find a step by step and free online course here: getting your ex boyfriend back.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder